Vista

Ford Fair 2015 are you coming?

So we just order a stand pass and we show up? Would like to come down in the Mk1 Capri!

You need to order entry tickets, a stand pass for your car is free with an entry ticket but does need to be added to your order

You need to order entry tickets, a stand pass for your car is free with an entry ticket but does need to be added to your order

Okay brill, will get on that tomorrow

Come on everyone, i know it's not everones cup of tea, but we need to show everyone out there what proper cars are and where the plastic has come from.

Lets put on a good stand!!!!

• Like 1

Any space left for a little one? Thanks Colin.

Plenty, just purchase your entry tickets through our shop and don't forget to add a stand pass if you want to put a car on the stand :thumbsup:

Hi,

Just tried to book 2 tickets and stand ticket............on the fill out part I put my name, address etc. .........It requires me to enter a country, but the drop down does not do anything? I tried to just carry on past that but it says it's a required field..........but it does not operate for me? Advise please.......Cheers Pete

Yeah I tried to just type it in, but it did not open that section...........I am using my tablet and that normally does not cause an issue........I will try the old chestnut - switch it off and back on again........then try again. Cheers Pete

Sorted............switched of the pop up blocker, then no problems........I hate being old!

So count me, the wife and of course "Kermit" in!

Cheers,

Pete

• Like 1

just purchased my ticket and show pass, will be my first show with you old skool ford boys, looking forward to it! see you all there 

• Like 2

Sorry guys cant make this,as it clashes with the cortina show in stratford have a good time and a safe journey

• Like 1