Tapatalk

mk2 mike

Anyone done the latest upgrade? my iphone updated automatically and the new version is awful! the previous version if i wanted to post i went to 'forums' selected whic room i wanted and posted. now with the update theres no 'forums' section to search for a particular room so all i can do is read unread posts accross all forums. I cant post using the app! its driving me mad has anyone else had this or am i missing something?

this may seem a bit oldskool if you pardon the pun on here, but i use my iphone as a phone and my computer for internet, i have everything turned off on my I5 so its just a phone and a bit of text, no need to update anything, it works sound as a pound

cures all problems, (including me, the idiot using it) theres an old saying, dont give an old man new technology lol, think thats why we are all old skool here

Not just you mate, I updated Tapatalk on Android and it's complete rubbish now!! Same issues as you regarding not being able to browse rooms or start a new topic. I've not been able to upload pics to forums (I go on Turbosport too) for a while either. I use AutoGuide to go on rodsnsods and that's just as bad too. It's based on Tapatalk so no real surprise there.

Tapatalk used to be spot on up until a couple of updates ago, now with them messing with it for seemingly no reason it's gone downhill and is harder to use.

• Like 1

On my mobile you click the bit at the top where it says Tapatalk and there's a drop down menu with all the rooms

My experience of it with my old handset (it's not available at all on my current Blackberry) was that it works differently on different handsets, hence perhaps why different users get different functionality.