Mad Max - Fury Road

Vista

It can never compare to the originals .

I haven't seen a remake yet that was a credit to the original...The a team, dukes of hazzard, starsky and hutch, all rubbish!!!

Mad Max and Mad Max 2 are legendary.....thunder dome, what was that all about??!!!

I am looking forward to seeing this new one though, waiting for it to come on the showbox app!!

I wouldn't say no to a V8 Interceptor either, one of the coolest movie cars ever

gonna be loads of computer generated bollox, smashing millions of £'s worth of stuff up? But you never know?

Allegedly not. The director didn't want CGI. Sure they used it to photoshop out safety lines and things but it was all action stunts.

I haven't seen a remake yet that was a credit to the original...The a team, dukes of hazzard, starsky and hutch, all rubbish!!!

Mad Max and Mad Max 2 are legendary.....thunder dome, what was that all about??!!!

I am looking forward to seeing this new one though, waiting for it to come on the showbox app!!

I wouldn't say no to a V8 Interceptor either, one of the coolest movie cars ever

The Dukes of Hazzard... Jessica Simpson washing The General Lee.  Come on Dalmarshall.

I can agree with you on the others, but The Dukes of Hazzard?  I just though,  "Monkey on the roof" :-D

Just watched the special on Sky for this, I will hold off on judgement until I have seen it but it looks like it is full of action. As said if you can remember the originals then you will have a different view, but if you have not seen these then it could be a very good watch. In my case I can remember the originals and boy does Mel Gibson look young in them!!!!

I saw this on Friday and it is superb. Thoroughly enjoyable and no CGI. I have read a few grumblings about storyline and script, but, erm... it's Mad Max, what did you expect?! It is the first 3D film I have actually enjoyed, too. 

Perfect mindless entertainment. 

Not seen the originals but still gotta grip of what was going on. If you are umming and arring, go see it...you won't be disappointed.

I'm not convinced. I have seen the originals and loved 1 & 2, so suspect I won't like this one.

It is essentially one large action sequence from start to finish. There isnt really any continuity with the first 3 so if you picture it as a new stand alone movie.....and you like senseless violence and cars, it is worth a watch. I would see it again.

We 'nearly' went to see it last night but decided against it on the way to the car. Neither of us were fans of the originals so we thought we'd give it a miss. Watched 'The imitation game' instead. (Great film).

Might try the mad max one if it's ever on TV.

We 'nearly' went to see it last night but decided against it on the way to the car. Neither of us were fans of the originals so we thought we'd give it a miss. Watched 'The imitation game' instead. (Great film).

Might try the mad max one if it's ever on TV.

Did the Imitation Game last week. Suprisingly good watch.

Only issue I had with it was that he was not turned by Kiera Knightly.  Surely, this is not physically possible and goes against all the laws of nature...

• Like 2