Jump to content
Vista

Just plain wrong!

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, HotRodMatt said:

Good photoshop skills, but no.FB_IMG_1547322919058.jpeg

now that belongs in a ken block video, it only needs painting black and put hoonrover on the boot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, HotRodMatt said:

Unfortunately this isn't down to photoshop skills.FB_IMG_1547334602738.jpeg.3e9ae307806da186b928d4c5aca2380e.jpegFB_IMG_1547334609053.jpeg.ffa5755f345ee1eb62ee2de88d92b2c7.jpeg

 

85766394880e444750786d62d1706607.jpg

another blind retard, how can they possibly think this looks good?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s something not quite right about this specimen of creative prowess 🤔🤔🤔🤔

spotted it!!! It can’t be a real one, the gun barrel on the inside will be stuck in the ground so I’m afraid it’s a stationary display 😂😂😂😂😂 Apart from that I cant see why it can’t be a multi purpose on/ off road under water threat to the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, colr6 said:

There’s something not quite right about this specimen of creative prowess 🤔🤔🤔🤔

spotted it!!! It can’t be a real one, the gun barrel on the inside will be stuck in the ground so I’m afraid it’s a stationary display 😂😂😂😂😂 Apart from that I cant see why it can’t be a multi purpose on/ off road under water threat to the world.

whats the pick on the bonnet for, digging its way out of speed bumps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RWL81P said:

another blind retard, how can they possibly think this looks good?

I think you will find it a popular style at his Southern NRA Hillbilly Survivalist Association.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh dear oh dear. pimp my ride is back in the form of Yianni. 200k cars covered in stickers, i mean vinyl crap!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't really get it either-hardly customising is it? I admit its probably a dark art to put it on well but its just stickers at the end of the day for people with more money than taste.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, meXEco said:

I don't really get it either-hardly customising is it? I admit its probably a dark art to put it on well but its just stickers at the end of the day for people with more money than taste.

theres people like us doing up classics and paying 5k or so for paint on a car worth 20k.  then theres people buying 200k+ rolls royce phantoms and lambo's and paying a couple of grand to to put vinyl alover it. crazy as most of these car companys will paint the car any colour you like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, RWL81P said:

theres people like us doing up classics and paying 5k or so for paint on a car worth 20k.  then theres people buying 200k+ rolls royce phantoms and lambo's and paying a couple of grand to to put vinyl alover it. crazy as most of these car companys will paint the car any colour you like.

Yes but will they paint it like tron? Apple Pies 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, notenoughtime said:

I have know idea what apple pies has got to do with w**kers

american pie?????????

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, notenoughtime said:

I have know idea what apple pies has got to do with w**kers

ah it makes sense now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like gassers, and using a Merc is odd but fine, but using a four door? Nope. And it is real, no photoshop involved, I'm afraid.20190114_085642.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
speaking of whichIMG_4529.thumb.JPG.9bdacd77e505c33cb9fd6b2acd2b4320.JPGIMG_4514.thumb.JPG.2701dd687db8fa62d91709e11d45b2ef.JPG
Nothing wrong with these!! Though I'm still not sure about this one, just a bit too nose up for me.ford-pop-based-gasser-dragster-hot-rod-cars-EDYMYX.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HotRodMatt said:

Nothing wrong with these!! Though I'm still not sure about this one, just a bit too nose up for me.ford-pop-based-gasser-dragster-hot-rod-cars-EDYMYX.jpeg

never used to like gassers, prefer the pro street look. but since i've been going to sywell they have grown on me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, RWL81P said:

never used to like gassers, prefer the pro street look. but since i've been going to sywell they have grown on me.

i blame gumble!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, eeb43 said:

yes john gumble

 

you will have to educate me on that, i've never heard of him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, RWL81P said:

you will have to educate me on that, i've never heard of him.

he is prone to building gassers! such as above

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, eeb43 said:

he is prone to building gassers! such as above

oh right, not heard of him but now youve said that im sure i will hear his name at some hot rod shows that i go to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RWL81P said:

oh right, not heard of him but now youve said that im sure i will hear his name at some hot rod shows that i go to.

also known on forums as crumble

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×