Vista

Just plain wrong!

3 hours ago, HotRodMatt said:

Should I love it or hate it?188535c859fd6ee8533b42e01ca247da.jpg

I had to double take that - You have to admit that is a bloody well done grafting job - it was the Audi roundels that made me look twice! Sh!te colour though!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, katana said:

I had to double take that - You have to admit that is a bloody well done grafting job - it was the Audi roundels that made me look twice! Sh!te colour though!

You worded that perfectly I literally had to double take as well before I knew what I was looking at.

It is very well done. I wonder how they thought it up? Here's another New Beetle, this one less obvious. That's an LS V8 of some sort, somehow mounted the wrong way. How on earth they did it I've no idea, but a little bit of me likes it, just because it is neatly executed.7e57c1f8ef1979ae3f4efa15dfc5f8a9.jpgdddd40daeaf08951e05aed141f7ade74.jpg

• Like 1

That engine is just an amazing fit. What a sleeper car. The skill to fit that engine so well is absolutely incredible.

• Like 1

Maybe its a accent problem and with one of his overseas mates suggesting to him he make sure it "flaming goes"?

Has 'Huge' been practising his technique again - "hey! the colour's not quite right yet!" :)

38 minutes ago, katana said:

Has 'Huge' been practising his technique again - "hey! the colour's not quite right yet!" :)

😡 What you on about that colour’s close enough! 😂

Just when I thought the Plymouth Prowler couldn't look any worse, someone puts a Jeep Wrangler back end on one.903c892ede55f4f1c2bd2486305713a1.jpg

On 25/08/2020 at 11:39, HotRodMatt said:

Should I love it or hate it?188535c859fd6ee8533b42e01ca247da.jpg

Although quite well executed, again, WHY? Why not just buy an old audi TT, looks very similar and a lot less work?.....People are funny....😂

Go to your room and think about what you've said. When you're ready, you can come down and apologise.58258935a36456d913a3a0a9deee018b.jpg