Pinto/mk 5 cortina parts

I've sold my cortina so don't need any of these spares anymore.

post-5459-0-03075400-1494601711_thumb.jpg

M16 calipers need refurbishing, original hard pipes included, also with what looks like an unused pad fitting kit, £20 the pair.

No idea if the alternators are good or not. £5 for all three.

Pinto flywheel £5.

Lifting eyes £5 for a set.

Pair of mk5 cortina stalks £5.

Mk5 Tina 4 speed gear lever and knob £5.

Mk5 Tina window winders full set £5 .

Mk 5 Tina bonnet hinges £5.

3 x old fuel pumps condition unknown £5.

1 x new fuel pump £5.

Mk5 Tina 4 speed gbox crossmenber £5.

Viscous fan £5.

Floflex bushes, don't know where for though, can find out dimensions if your interested £5.

Type 9 bell housing to engine sandwich plate, has been cut but will still function as is, or you could weld it £5.

Ford oil pump, unknown if it's a goodun £5.

Clutch fork, believe it was from the 4 speed but I think the type 9 ones are the same £5.

Cam cover breather caps, one yellow and one home made alloy, the pair £5.

I'm down Newquay for the weekend of the 19th. Going to the car show on the Sunday.

If your close to there and you still have it, I'll take the flywheel.

Hi unfortunately I'm not around then, I have posted one in the past via my hermes and it was fairly cheap. I don't know anybody that's going to the show either...is that the duchy show?

Yes no problem, whereabouts in Cornwall are you? I live near Saltash but work in Falmouth.

I live in Stithians not far from falmouth. I'm only having to pop into work for a meeting Monday morning so I could drop it to you Monday after 9am? Or I can PM you my address if you want to arrange something else?

If the chap still wants it that is?

Sounds like a plan coming together. However, please don't go out of your way for me guys, as I would be happy to pay postage.

I have to take my gearbox off shortly and was thinking of getting this lightened etc, so could fit it then, in place of my standard one.

No they don't. Sorry.

Thanks for looking.

I'll have to check, was that an option as the one in my cortina didn't have it.

Yes. Some had a momentary 'wipe' position on the stick, but some had an intermittent position. Maybe Ghia models or later models.

I live in Stithians not far from falmouth. I'm only having to pop into work for a meeting Monday morning so I could drop it to you Monday after 9am? Or I can PM you my address if you want to arrange something else?

If the chap still wants it that is?

Monday after 9 would be fine I work.in the dockyard in Falmouth so could meet you in the small car park just outside the gate?

• 1 month later...

holy crap, I didn't know you could take that much off a standard flywheel. great to see its been put to good use!

yep, thats a propper fast road flywheel, shows you in the des hammil pinto book how much and where to take it off. cant wait to get my pinto built and running too see how fast it revs!

• Like 1