Sign in to follow this  
austinford

Ford Falcon project....

Keep us updated mate :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

I really like the colour of that.

Aaron did a race car build of the saloon version of one of these on Fast and Loud which turned out brilliantly.

Sorry, its been a while since the last update...i've been busy, engine & box rebuilt and fitted, glass etc going in, all window and lock mechanisms rebuilt & fitted. Rear chrome and letters re-spaced correctly (they were wrong from the factory on estates & wagon tailgates...) 

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

001 Aug 17.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

• Like 1

3 hours ago, austinford said:

Engine bay cleaned and repainted ready for the engine to go back in...rear lights etc refitted, FALCON letters re-spaced (OCD cutting in!) 

004.JPG

006.JPG

008.JPG

all new brake lines run, fitted a Sierra servo/master cylinder to upgrade to dual circuit brakes.

• Like 2

Its been a while (again), but we are up & running and have had a brilliant summer to try out the nearly finished Falcon....we used it locally to iron out a few bugs, then gave it a great 440ml round trip to Sheffield, and a few days driving around the Peak District, before we came home, then a couple of weeks later another 300 mile trip to Lincolnshire.....here's, a few pics of our adventures.

32945223_2050880771802110_2312272987572666368_n.jpg

004.JPG

016.jpg

025.JPG

035.JPG

038.JPG

• Like 2

sorry Mr. Polisher, as you probably realised, I don't get on here much!......so a few updates on the Falcon. New Carpet imported from the \US and fitted by my mate Gordon (cheers bud) new door panels likewise. The fold down rear seat was rebuilt & painted by Olly at Reynolds Restoration in Suffolk.

2019-11.jpeg

2019-22 May.jpg

On 28/03/2020 at 01:03, austinford said:

Can't wait for the 2020 show season to kick off, did a few last year, a few pics from some good days out...and now back in the workshop for a few more updates..

2019-21.jpeg

2019-49.jpg

2019-44 Bridge Classic Cars.jpg

image1 (1).jpeg

The car is looking good,but now you have piqued my interest in the boat too!