Trouble for Ford Fest.

Problably the real reason for closing the club entries is due to the amount of revving pop pop knobheads that attend these shows!! There's only so many fiesta and focus clubs you can show, for some reason it escapes me at the moment.........the word I now remember...repetitive ...repetitive ...repetitive 

• 3 weeks later...

Got an email this morning telling me that ford fest us only a week away, well anyway clicked on the classic ford image only to see when the web page/ host thingy at the top of the page only contains the word FOCUS ......so that tells you the way it's going. Certainly NOT our way !! Overruled by plastic I think. On the plus side that's saved me 6 hrs driving, my ears will last a bit longer, don't have to purchase bi sunglasses that only see blue and orange. Only down side it's another two days the missus has me in the garden!

3 minutes ago, colr6 said:

We've gone back to the couldron on top of the coal fire, bloody new fangled plastic. No use nor ornament......they don't make stuff like they used to ya know.

My ex used to like cooking over a cauldron.  I dont think it was an old school thing though more linked to tools of trade and a coven and all that.

4 hours ago, colr6 said:

We've gone back to the couldron on top of the coal fire, bloody new fangled plastic. No use nor ornament......they don't make stuff like they used to ya know.

in yorkshire weve never moved on from the couldron! bit of a twat digging peoples lawns up for coal in the middle of the night, where yorkshire main colliery was

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, RWL81P said:

in yorkshire weve never moved on from the couldron! bit of a twat digging peoples lawns up for coal in the middle of the night, where yorkshire main colliery was

At one time it used to come round FREE! Dropped off a hos and cart. Up to you to shovel it up and stick it in a bunker.

used to get half a bag free when coal man would stick an 100wt sack on his back and spill it on road. mind though we did live next to the pit at one point. so when we were kids we'd go on pit top with a shaker and get coal for pocket money, that and washing peoples cars. kids today dont know theyre born!