mikest150

Weber carb rebuild kit

I have a Kent cross flow engine manifold with original Weber twin choke carb been looking to sell it no longer wanted but been told I should get it rebuilt as it's very rare but where would I get a rebuild kit for this too and does anybody want as isIMG_0381.thumb.JPG.afb02e56972b46d2fff68bc54acab960.JPGIMG_0382.thumb.JPG.d640703203b92e6b6897d2b1b35e0599.JPGIMG_0383.thumb.JPG.d7f88b597a31845bdd66b4ce772db222.JPG

Look on the side of the carb baseplate for the model number then look on google or try Webcon or FastRoadCars for a kit.

It is a Webber 32 dft carb used in 1300/1600 fiestas. I don't think it is particularly that rare and service kits are freely available. If you are thinking of selling it I would not mind some bits of it like the rubber gasket where air filter goes.

only selling it whole i not sure how rare it is this is just what somebody told me but am i correct in thinking it on a kent manifold

2 minutes ago, mikest150 said:

only selling it whole i not sure how rare it is this is just what somebody told me but am i correct in thinking it on a kent manifold

Yes. Whether it is for a 1300 or 1600 depends on the exact version of carb. This can be found from the numbers stamped on the flange of the carb.

It could be hidden by the dirt. It's not on a tag but on the flange that bolts to the manifold. It will be something like 32 32 or 32 34 and may be dft.