Sign in to follow this  
Rally Pack 2000

Glitch in Image upload

I just noticed when trying to post some images that the new uploader system doesn't allow you to upload vertical photos as the appear. It automatically tilts them horizontal. It appears to be a glitch in the new system as you could always load vertical images (Portrait Style) before.  Just thought it was worth mention on the Support desk as it could become annoying in time and make certain things difficult to view. Something to place at the bottom of the fix list at any rate.

3 hours ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

I just noticed when trying to post some images that the new uploader system doesn't allow you to upload vertical photos as the appear. It automatically tilts them horizontal. It appears to be a glitch in the new system as you could always load vertical images (Portrait Style) before.  Just thought it was worth mention on the Support desk as it could become annoying in time and make certain things difficult to view. Something to place at the bottom of the fix list at any rate.

Seem like my IT skills are improving RP my photos come out the right way and I can take a screen shot and post ( abeit with a little help) have you thought out side the box and it may be gravitational pull that's upsetting your pics ?....LOL

3 hours ago, colr6 said:

Seem like my IT skills are improving RP my photos come out the right way and I can take a screen shot and post ( abeit with a little help) have you thought out side the box and it may be gravitational pull that's upsetting your pics ?....LOL

Ahh but have you tried to upload a vertical shot of late? The images are fine when they leave here but once they reach the UK they are all on their side. Is this a Brexit thing? It seems to be blamed for everything else there.