Problems with Home and Forums Pages

Rally Pack 2000

I have been having trouble logging on all day. If I go through the main website page I get a white blank screen with an error message

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '/', expecting identifier (T_STRING) in /var/sites/o/oldskoolford.co.uk/public_html/ipb/datastore/widget_topContributors_z0ay9df4y_61c882aa8b378cbf5c666b8743d5bb4a.d76a617662.php on line 6

I can get in via the back door using a link to a notification email but if I get the "Forums" button again I get that error message again. I seem to be limited to how I can navigate around the site as a result. I was about to post in the OldskoolFord chat forum as that section block was all I could access but out of the blue it let me get to the forums page just this one time.

If someone could look into it as I may not be able to get back to this point again. Thanks guys

Oh I just noticed did you have to delete the "Likes" widget to fix the problem? Is it gone for good? That would be a shame. I really thought that was alot of fun even though Col always beat me to the top (no bitterness there he must have cheated thats all). Some of the ones underneath I still have no idea what they do could probably have gone before that one.

3 minutes ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

Oh I just noticed did you have to delete the "Likes" widget to fix the problem? Is it gone for good? That would be a shame. I really thought that was alot of fun even though Col always beat me to the top (no bitterness there he must have cheated thats all). Some of the ones underneath I still have no idea what they do could probably have gone before that one.

You could always invent the wooden spoon award, at least if you didn't get to the top you'd have something to show for your efforts

11 minutes ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

Just as an add on, saw THIS and thought of YOU!!

just to rub it in ..lol

image.jpeg