back after long break!!

oldskooler

On 2/21/2018 at 19:48, RWL81P said:

always great motors, hows the drifting going?

i dont do any competiton with the mk2 anymore,...just a couple of drift track days a year for the laugh,....ive tidied it up a bit and made it road legal along with a nicer clutch and exhaust tunnel etc so i can take it on runs and stuff. im actually enjoying the car more being able to do different stuff with it at less expense!!

7 hours ago, oldskooler said:

i dont do any competiton with the mk2 anymore,...just a couple of drift track days a year for the laugh,....ive tidied it up a bit and made it road legal along with a nicer clutch and exhaust tunnel etc so i can take it on runs and stuff. im actually enjoying the car more being able to do different stuff with it at less expense!!

fantastic! i'll be over in carlow in may to watch the mk2 challenge, been wanting to go for years.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, oldskooler said:

you will deffo enjoy it mate...awesome event!!

yeah thats the plan, do you know where i can find any details of the event? where the stages are and any good places to watch? i found the date but cant find many other details and the contact number for it dosent seem to work. planes booked and hire car at the other side.

15 hours ago, RWL81P said:

yeah thats the plan, do you know where i can find any details of the event? where the stages are and any good places to watch? i found the date but cant find many other details and the contact number for it dosent seem to work. planes booked and hire car at the other side.

will see if i can find any additional info and pm you mate. stage locations usually arent given out until a day or so before the event to prevent illegal recce etc.

• 2 months later...