Classic Ford Show 2018

So we won the BEST STAND AGAIN !!!,! No doubt Gary( Popeye ) will give a more in depth version of events as I nominated him head of PR for the day, He rose to the occasion as only a southerner could with the lingo. Good on ya Gary! 

Wahey another award - well done to all concerned! Thanks for letting me join you on the stand. Good to catch up with those I hadn’t seen for a while. It’s been 10 years since I joined the OSF group and the time has flown... roll on next year! 

On ‎03‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 21:11, colr6 said:

So we won the BEST STAND AGAIN !!!,! No doubt Gary( Popeye ) will give a more in depth version of events as I nominated him head of PR for the day, He rose to the occasion as only a southerner could with the lingo. Good on ya Gary! 

Sitting hear trying to put up a photo...  :-(  WTF

Well what can I say... I had a Excellent day 

Great to get out again and have a laugh of which most was at my own expense  :-(   as when changing my pants early Sunday morning when the van door decided to open...   ooooh   dear...   She did smile, but come on it was a bit chilly ..  :)  :) 

Good to meet some members for the first time, and I must say ( although this does hurt )  enjoyed the Piss taking with our northern brethren , ( mostly Col )made my day  :) 

No sorry that's a lie..  The best bit was running around with the Trophy in front a rival club  :) :) :)    Oh .. come on you can't hit a Pensioner...or can you.

And a big thank you to COL who seemed to think it was funny pushing an old man forward to speak to the crowd..  Well I did my best not to Dribble in front of the camera..  :) :)   how did I do !!

We had a great stand with an excellent range of motors.  and that's what attracted me to OSF in the first place. We are all different , with different styles and ideas...

Excellent

A round of Applause for all who attended..

Roll on Silverstone   

Best Stand.jpg

• Like 1