Jump to content
Mexican Gerbil

Classic Ford Show 2018

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, colr6 said:

Do you know the numbers on the stand this year with the alteration on the ordering system?

73 cars booked on stand according to the admin page that the organisers give club managers access to.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, popeye said:

Any one know when they are sending out the tickets..

A lot of people got theirs last week.?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, colr6 said:

Site plan for this  years CF

image.png

Hi Col

Where did you find this, keep trying to print one off..  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, popeye said:

Hi Col

Where did you find this, keep trying to print one off..  

just forwarded the email to you gary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going to be day tripping on the sunday. Missus wants me to drive the Escort up but not so sure. 

Whats the day parking like?

Going to be any classic fords in there?

Odd question i know but im a little paranoid about the car even if it isnt the prettiest looking thing.

 

Rich 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rich T said:

Going to be day tripping on the sunday. Missus wants me to drive the Escort up but not so sure. 

Whats the day parking like?

Going to be any classic fords in there?

Odd question i know but im a little paranoid about the car even if it isnt the prettiest looking thing.

 

Rich 

if your going in it why didnt you put it on the stand???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didnt want to put the car forward for the stand and not turn up. Bit of a last minute thing even though i only live 20 minutes away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you have an entry ticket already?

I have a ticket and club stand pass available 

9 hours ago, Rich T said:

Didnt want to put the car forward for the stand and not turn up. Bit of a last minute thing even though i only live 20 minutes away.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi rich T, it dosn't mater how your car looks, mine will look worse, it's in use as a daily driver for 19 years and an ongoing project,

get the ticket and pass from vista, and put your car on the stand,

i have to drive 500 miles to get there, so if you live 20 minutes from there, you could even push it there,

cheers marcel

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Vista said:

Do you have an entry ticket already?

I have a ticket and club stand pass available 

 

PMd ya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be there sunday ?.

If anyone happens to have front door cards and rear 1/4 cards for a 2dr mk1 Escort they were thinking of selling (in black), let me know please. As that is what ill be on the hunt for when i get there.

 

Rich 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See you tomorow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...