METAL RULES....YKT

colr6

Went the modified car show at Malton today, only to get there and see the cars coming in........chav chav chav.....focus fiesta focus fiesta focus fiesta PUNTO scooby.scooby scooby ...get my drift.....gets to the end of the day, a guy approaches me and say I'd go to the main stand if I was you mate....my missis and I trot off to the chav stand listening to the commentator.......best under bonnet, grey mk1 cortina,......best Ford.....grey mk1 cortina. Two trophies and didn't even know?? Just goes to prove in amongst all the chavs and new plastic steel OSF still RULES

image.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

:Rock:

29 minutes ago, colr6 said:

Went the modified car show at Malton today, only to get there and see the cars coming in........chav chav chav.....focus fiesta focus fiesta focus fiesta PUNTO scooby.scooby scooby ...get my drift.....gets to the end of the a guy approaches me and say I'd go to the main stand if I was you mate....my missis and trots off to the chav stand listening to the commentator.......best under bonnet, grey mk1 cortina,......best Ford.....grey mk1 cortina. Two trophies and didn't even know?? Just goes to prove in amongst all the chavs and new plastic steel OSF still RULES

image.jpeg

? check you with the silverware!