Jump to content
Rally Pack 2000

Show the Critics the Door - Your 4 Door!

Recommended Posts

here pic off my old escort bought it was 3rd off price off same condition 2 door here best bit drive same as a 2 door,here pic off my latesit car my lovely 1975 2000e Cortina its 70s cool,

SAM_1563.JPG

SAM_1562.JPG

SAM_3686.JPG

SAM_3683.JPG

SAM_3681.JPG

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, retro toe said:

here pic off my old escort bought it was 3rd off price off same condition 2 door here best bit drive same as a 2 door,here pic off my latesit car my lovely 1975 2000e Cortina its 70s cool,

I miss your old 4 door Mk1 retro toe as I always liked its colour but your latest Cortina is in such great shape its hard to choose a favourite..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Natural Gray seems to be coming back into fashion of late. It always was an understated classic colour.

GrayCortina1.jpg.557cecc3040db7421efef81c6aa82091.jpg

GrayCortina2.jpg.c9d23df9ce0fcc57d6e793dacba439c2.jpg

GrayCortina3.jpg.e277c0758efc4e60d326883937060c14.jpg

GrayCortina4.jpg.2054972a438ac09bdadab9eb7de60359.jpg

GrayCortina5.jpg.3745ac403ab01c87b0c41208fb2de9a9.jpg

GrayCortina6.jpg.186879bf322cdcfc8ef9af2034cf7adc.jpg

GrayCortina7.jpg.2b37fb86d66fb09fa279d33f35c12e6f.jpg

GrayCortina8.jpg.7ccb67d248c504c3a3be6b3b2d278216.jpg

GrayCortina13.jpg.c88fc16c1fa513191df9686779d263df.jpg

GrayCortina12.jpg.53677ff959df5fd6d3dc20927ad37937.jpg

GrayCortina15.jpg.88b0ce1cd5d174e5f6f9a86f6df05aad.jpg

GrayCortina16.jpg.d7192a7559fbe6f9e1979b4d5b57b96f.jpg

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

 

Natural Gray seems to be coming back into fashion of late. It always was an understated classic colour.

 

Or Primer, as it is known to those who are not suffering from monochromatic vision.😁

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, accord83 said:

Or Primer, as it is known to those who are not suffering from monochromatic vision.😁

I couldn't get that much of a shine on mine so I was forced to slap some paint on top.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

I couldn't get that much of a shine on mine so I was forced to slap some paint on top.

Your buffing arm needs more exercise :shock:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, accord83 said:

Behave with yer porn, I cannot even get my internal mirror to shine like that!!

I can't help it soz

Lotuselan-escort-2s.thumb.jpg.fac5e5e2c4f148f6c504f8166af7ef8b.jpg

Woops ............ See they just seem to load themselves!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, accord83 said:

Dad! DAAAAD!

I think a man on the internet is grooming me! 😂😂

You have me thinking of starting a Gray Car Porn thread called "50 Shades of Gray"! This thread is meant for 4 Doors after all!

Gray4doorMk1Escort.thumb.jpg.2749b6140200e52dc4cdc9d65367687d.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a More Door in a dark metallic grey, gunmetal, back in the day. I loved that car, and its seam welded shell saved me in the double decker/thick country house wall/Escort sandwich. I cannot remember much as I had been awake 36hrs, driving in snow for 6 of them and I was fast asleep at the time............. Things you do when you are young and invincible!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, accord83 said:

I had a More Door in a dark metallic grey, gunmetal, back in the day. I loved that car, and its seam welded shell saved me in the double decker/thick country house wall/Escort sandwich. I cannot remember much as I had been awake 36hrs, driving in snow for 6 of them and I was fast asleep at the time............. Things you do when you are young and invincible!

Oh so the whole Grey thing brings back traumatic memories! In that case your forgiven for not being able to look at Grey OSFs. Think of the new thread as therapy instead. ⛑️

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, accord83 said:

I had a More Door in a dark metallic grey, gunmetal, back in the day. I loved that car, and its seam welded shell saved me in the double decker/thick country house wall/Escort sandwich. I cannot remember much as I had been awake 36hrs, driving in snow for 6 of them and I was fast asleep at the time............. Things you do when you are young and invincible!

Don't suppose you have any snaps of the grey more door for either of these two threads? Love seeing original photos when people originally owned them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a very small black and white photo after we took the crowbar to the drivers side door to get into it, I had climbed out of the windscreen hole as the door had a bloody great Bristol bus stuck in it. I now have no idea where the pic is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/07/2018 at 12:11, deltamal said:

DSCF2397_zpsuzgtlzyx.jpg

 

My 4 door Mk3, it's fitted with a 2.9 12 valve tweaked  Cologne, 190 @ the wheels.

Mk3 Cortina Quattroporte!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...