Pure Ford or Rally Day for 2019

Mexican Gerbil

Rally Day or Pure Ford at Combe in 2019?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer OSF attend Pure Ford or Rally Day?

This poll is closed to new votes

So people,looking ahead to 2019 show season I want to know what you, the attendees want to do. As I’m pushing Classic ford Show in 2019 and I am reluctant to do Castle Combe twice.

Rally Day was well attended this year and some positive feedback would suggest out if the 2 this is the one to plan for. 

However, if enough interest I can organise Pure Ford at Combe if you want? 

Pure Ford is an all Ford show with static and track time available to those who want it. Some stalls and traders. April 27th 2019.

Rally Day is a Show for all Rally cars past and present encluding many fords. With static displays, track action and track time available to both individuals and club man spec cars. September 21st 2019.

Please discuss. 

I voted for pure Ford as I went to rally day this year. It was very enjoyable though as it was a different format to most shows, but I wasn't a big fan of the squillions of Subarus in the club section which you wouldn't get at pure Ford, but I suppose you would get the equivalent in Focus RS's! Hmmmmmmm choices, choices. Either way, I will be there.

Another reason is that it is early in the year, so possibly the first show of the year

• Thanks 1

I went to rally day and will try and go again next year. Great show.... even in the rain!! Sure it would be even better in the sun.
Not done pure ford before so would be up for that aswell.
Just want to use the mk1 now she's "finished", so any excuse to get her out!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
Pure Ford is growing, Rally Day is by far biggest for any petrol head. I do both
46384998382_91641ab166_c.jpg&key=7df1433c42ed7e1b500e6ce4db39a7680b0ea1d170677d65a87569cb2eee7518
32563543448_ef0c8fd787_c.jpg&key=faef91ed4afe7a4e6becc9ed8ad10b3928a9163a343c6af25d454995429c3111
It might be my car.....but those are a couple of excellent pics!! The top one is from the same angle as your 13 Sport, taken from the wet grass by the look of it.
I'm actually in the pic(spoiling it of course)....what are the chances??
Thanks for sharing!!
Superb!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Mexican Gerbil said:

I personally would prefer Rally Day.

I can’t make Pure Ford  and would not like to organise a stand I can’t manage. The online form wants car Reg numbers which is new but the paper form doesn’t. 

Go for rally Day then Chris.

As an incentive to attend, the site will discount and reimburse members for 50% of a single entry ticket on actual attendance (i.e. we will refund 50% of driver's entry price if the car is on stand at the show).

1 minute ago, Vista said:

Go for rally Day then Chris.

As an incentive to attend, the site will discount and reimburse members for 50% of a single entry ticket on actual attendance (i.e. we will refund 50% of driver's entry price if the car is on stand at the show).

Ha ha we will be paying them next!! So as it stands that’s £7.50?!?

i have emailed Combe to ask for club codes as how do I know what car registrations are gonna book..? Once I have codes I can post in separate events posts.