Before I strip the suspension I need to get the other workshop clear, which should be done the next couple of days! I can then get the Mexico up on stands! 

Trouble is it will pretty much be a shell so I might clean the underside on the spit and paint it 🙃

• Like 1

No ! You are just talking yourself into more work and that'll end in a bare metal respray ! A couple of bushes does not entail a full suspension strip - you know that ! If you want something to do, come on over and help me rewire my POS LOL!

• Haha 1

Good work on the floor m8, will be fine once painted. Much less work than fitting a complete floor!!

Disapointing about the engine... why can't people just be honest?? Good news on the head tho.

Could Mex be worth more with the 1.6 pinto and 4-speed back in? How far will you go with it.... one job usually leads to another and before you know it...🙈

9 hours ago, notenoughtime said:

Thanks guys

Typically yesterday, I had a call is the Mexico still for sale! My mate saw an add a few months ago! 

I’ll  send a few pics over to them today 

Sounds like it will be a quick sale then once the refurbishment is complete. I thought you would find a new home for it pretty easily.