You see....that scares me! 😂 You did tell me that ‘once you start looking’ .......at least you can easily repair it & very soon it will be like new 👍

13 hours ago, notenoughtime said:

How far do you go! I can sort it but I know I’m going to find more if I dig

Is it going to be for sale after its finished !!??, to get top dollar it all needs to be done, nobody wants to buy a car for strong money, only to find out after 12 months they need to do a mini resto on it, there cannot be much more on it if you have already stripped out the front end and are attending to what you have found, in for a penny, in for a pound I say.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, caprimk1v4 said:

Is it going to be for sale after its finished !!??, to get top dollar it all needs to be done, nobody wants to buy a car for strong money, only to find out after 12 months they need to do a mini resto on it, there cannot be much more on it if you have already stripped out the front end and are attending to what you have found, in for a penny, in for a pound I say.

Going to strip the rest of dash out next week, also got my roll over spit back today 

The joys of classic car ownership but will be worth it in the long run, not much left untouched now so you are getting there so keep at it 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, notenoughtime said:

Why do people bodge stuff 

now found the bulkhead has had some shit repairs 

will cut it out make a new panel lucky I have a new panel to copy 

Because when the repair was likely done the car wasn't worth spending £200 stripping out, cutting out, welding in and dressing panels, filling and painting, then replacing everything, hence it got repaired to keep on the road. How many times have you seen a cill welded over a cill over a cill over a plate to get an MOT - quite common back in the day!