voodoo57

Capri twin headlamps wanted

Looking for a pair of twin headlamps with backing plates, must be in reasonable to fair condition.

If it’s just the twin h/lamp set up your after you can widen your scope a bit, rootes group hill man hunter GLS/ sceptre/ Vauxhall’s Firenze/ magnum/ viva gls

Thank you! i will have a look! i am not fussed what type, as long as the rear fixing plate/fixing points are intact, Cheers again.

what did i end up with? 10 people answered the call, 1 out of the 10 replied and done what was asked, the other 9 didn't bother replying. i now have some xj6/40 twin jag lights complete with surround, wiring and looms. They are due to be posted to me on Monday. I had a guy with a pair of capri lights and backing plates in clacton who couldn't be bothered to get in touch  but then again, maybe he is still at work...after 2 days? a guy with the e30 grille sections said and done the same, and everyone else talked the talk, but couldn't walk the walk! It's only for my B2500 truck front, i am going to incorporate a mk1 Marina grille in with the lights. not quite a classic, and not quite a Ford either but thanks for the suggestions.

20190102_125310.jpg

This is my idea, hoping to get it sorted this weekend? I will try to incorporate the  (dare i say it....) Marina grille, if not, i will cut the present one down.

20190117_104620.jpg

20190117_112615.jpg

20190117_112628.jpg