Seats

Robbymag

8 hours ago, katana said:

Do you have the RS seat brackets or have you adapted the std seat runners / mounts to fit? I have same seats as you and initially fitted them without but found a pair of adaptors on Ebay - totally transformed the seat position - base is higher and more tilted, feels more comfortable.

Had to adapt my seat runners to the brackets that were on my Sparcos. 

Seat now fits higher and for me seems to be a nice position. Took it out today to a breakfast meet and the drive was much comfier than before and feels better sitting up a bit higher. 

The Missus never liked the old Sparco buckets and she said she much preferred these ones. That's a positive for me now, as we do drive to the odd country pub around the Brecon/Crickhowell area some Sundays for a bite to eat. 

Got a pic of your seats? Would love to see them and how you got your bracket. Sounds like you have them sorted bang on 👍

1 hour ago, dt36 said:

Had to adapt my seat runners to the brackets that were on my Sparcos. 

Seat now fits higher and for me seems to be a nice position. Took it out today to a breakfast meet and the drive was much comfier than before and feels better sitting up a bit higher. 

The Missus never liked the old Sparco buckets and she said she much preferred these ones. That's a positive for me now, as we do drive to the odd country pub around the Brecon/Crickhowell area some Sundays for a bite to eat. 

Got a pic of your seats? Would love to see them and how you got your bracket. Sounds like you have them sorted bang on 👍

Pictures of mine - Drivers seat with RS bracket (passenger is without until I make another now I have a pattern!) + piccy of bracket for info. You might be able to see the angle difference. I had buckets fitted when I bought the car that had a DIY frame below to fix seat to Ford Runners which although slid front and back, felt way to low and flat.

OS Front Seat.JPG

RS Recaro Seat Frame05 (800 x 600).jpg

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, katana said:

Pictures of mine - Drivers seat with RS bracket (passenger is without until I make another now I have a pattern!) + piccy of bracket for info. You might be able to see the angle difference. I had buckets fitted when I bought the car that had a DIY frame below to fix seat to Ford Runners which although slid front and back, felt way to low and flat.

OS Front Seat.JPG

RS Recaro Seat Frame05 (800 x 600).jpg

Definitely more height on that bracket and something to consider.

Looks good, thank you 👍

Haha, now I've almost fitted the seats I'm thinking Fishnets
Happy with the look of the overall seat though when fitted and it's definitely more comfortable than the buckets, which were very low compared to these. 
One more seat to fit now and then have a look on eBay for a tilt Adjuster wheel. 

IMG_2883.thumb.JPG.dca9e5cfe8b814e2d0374ff13014b873.JPG
IMG_2889.thumb.JPG.b52b37faf02719e7a516abef1bd0e28f.JPG
IMG_2891.thumb.JPG.c1f5620dea37980ae066d182ff2d9103.JPG
IMG_2895.thumb.JPG.91e01c38e9c3bb748efefee6386359d7.JPG
IMG_2897.thumb.JPG.a8d0f1e5d824ed74f93c09a2d2bdd5b4.JPG
Seats look fantastic Dale....cracking job!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1