Sign in to follow this  
chinkamon

Is this a scam or is it me??

They're back-looked yesterday and 7-8 full pages I had to trawl thru before getting to the legit stuff-shocking how long it takes Ebay to remove them and how easy it is for them to hack in first place-getting fed up with Ebay nowadays.

I bought a new shed for 30 quid I was so excited at such a bargain that was a scam, can't think how gutted I'd b buying a car the same way! 

Just search uk ebays classic cars section-under the main description it usually says 'all paperwork included-buy it now £5000-you may loose this opportunity' etc. then the description claims he's on holiday and to mail directly to blahblah@gmail etc. with what the car is in the title-check other items usually another 100 cars all with the same M.O. can spot them a mile off.

No I mean remove them from the main page-you usually still have to scroll thru pages to get to the real stuff-theres still loads on there now.

Well they seem to be getting quicker at removing them now from searches-yesterday there were 8 whole pages of newly listed ones I had to scroll thru-if you clicked the link it would say item removed-but the search page would still show them-weird.

Pity they don’t remove the v5s that are for sale complete with vins as quick, I’ve reported 30/40 which are blatant ringing sales but nothing!

I report them as soon as i see them, always same items , same bollox written, didnt someone off here email asking if a rs 2 could tow a caravan or something? I love to waste their time a bit but havent got the time.

• Haha 1

I always want to ask silly questions etc. but am worried they'll hack my account so never bother.

4 hours ago, khanlad said:

I report them as soon as i see them, always same items , same bollox written, didnt someone off here email asking if a rs 2 could tow a caravan or something? I love to waste their time a bit but havent got the time.

Haha yes, it was me. I strung him along for ages, but he eventually ignored me. 

Might be when I asked him if it was Laccy Band powered :-)

I report them but dont engage in any conversation. I once did this and a few weeks later they had some of my profile info and were selling some bits that I had previously sold.