CLASSIC FORD SHOW - 2nd June 2019

Mexican Gerbil

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/01/2019 at 05:34, Mexican Gerbil said:

I forgot to add, they have set the age restriction of vehicles displayed to 25 years + (pre 94) so hopefully no focus’ or ST’s at this years Classic Ford show

I'm glad they've done this, got put off with shows because of newer stuff. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 27/01/2019 at 19:24, mk2 ben said:

Do we book track time now or on the day? 

Track time is available to book when you book your stand passes through the links in the first post.

15 cars booked on stand so far folks, get your ticket orders in early to avoid disappointment later.

2 hours ago, khanlad said:

How does that compare to bookings made around this time for years past? I know numbers have been dropping but wow that seems low?

In some years past I haven't put them in the store this early. I do wonder if there's a general reluctance to accept the new venue. Many liked the Drag scene at the Pod.

Well if it’s a flop this year, it won’t be happening again. A lot of time and effort goes into organising events. Even though you are all ordering tickets yourselves, staff will need to be there early to set up, direct cars into position, sales stand, Q&A ....... and then pack away at the end. 

• Like 1

On 17/03/2019 at 23:46, Vista said:

In some years past I haven't put them in the store this early. I do wonder if there's a general reluctance to accept the new venue. Many liked the Drag scene at the Pod.

Thats fair enough but its not exactly a long way off? As for change of venue, jesus the moaning about santa pod thats gone on in years past youd think people would welcome the change? 

• Like 1

On 19/03/2019 at 21:50, Munch said:

I have booked now, including a track slot. I am looking forward to a different venue. 

You know what they say. . . . You can please all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time!

I think its a good idea to change location, does anyone know why they changed it ???