CLASSIC FORD SHOW - 2nd June 2019

Mexican Gerbil

• 2 weeks later...
Possibles....
Think less and less classics turn out to this show now and 94 cut off date is great for us wanting older cars there but not good for ticket sales for the focus, puma, mondeo owners.
Could be right....what is the answer or will the big "classic" shows start (or started??) slowing down.
Interesting to know why they moved it after 12ish years tho.....

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Believe pod was asking for silly money to hire the strip for the event.
Their loss then....why be greedy?? Sure they make enough money as it is!!
Lets hope Mallory puts on a good show then

30 minutes ago, Monza said:

Their loss then....why be greedy?? Sure they make enough money as it is!! emoji34.png
Lets hope Mallory puts on a good show then emoji106.pngemoji106.png

Why do you think that? They have maybe 4 or 5 proper race meetings between march and september and maybe another 6 'festival' type events and another 20 odd RWYB days - every one of which is weather dependant............ they get rained out and punters get their money back or free entries next time. Commercial uses are limited during the week. Mallory on the other hand can and does get used every weekend February - October and weekday trackdays - wet or dry. SP has been resurfaced twice in the last ten years, last winter it was down to dirt, new sub-base and concrete track - several million £££ investment. I'd say they maybe break even mostly - not even Silverstone can turn reliable profits!

If they wanted silly money for the strip then why lose the whole CF Show by pricing themselves out of contentsion?

Imo......they wouldn't run the Pod atall if they mostly only broke even....

2 hours ago, Monza said:

If they wanted silly money for the strip then why lose the whole CF Show by pricing themselves out of contentsion?

Imo......they wouldn't run the Pod atall if they mostly only broke even....

So they can hold there own events there. Sure the weekend that was is dub fest or something. 

2 hours ago, terry said:

As anyone received there tickets yet? 

As they haven’t taken money yet ? 

Thanks 

19 minutes ago, Mexican Gerbil said:

Really? I'd contact them with your order number. They took my money very quickly. 

But yes tickets usually a week before the event 

Order no 287354 for 2 stand passes, 3 adult tickets and  3 showguides? Whether they've taken payment or not, your order is definitely on their system. 

• Thanks 1