Jump to content
Mexican Gerbil

CLASSIC FORD SHOW - 2nd June 2019

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Vista said:

Order no 287354 for 2 stand passes, 3 adult tickets and  3 showguides? Whether they've taken payment or not, your order is definitely on their system

Ok thanks vista do you think I should just wait then ? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Vista said:

 

Order no 287354 for 2 stand passes, 3 adult tickets and  3 showguides?

I definitely need reading glasses these days on the recent post widget I could have sworn you ordered 3 adult tickets and 3 showgirls. I was thinking your car shows are a bit more cabaret than ours!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had my tickets emailed to me today. So hopefully you all will have. You need to download and print off tickets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mexican Gerbil said:

I've had my tickets emailed to me today. So hopefully you all will have. You need to download and print off tickets.

Nothing received here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Vista said:

Nothing received here. 

got mine yesterday

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got mine to via email.

Having to download the paper part of your driving license for track time is a bit weird. If you want to destroy your own car on the track why do they need to know if you've been disqualified or not!!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup....got mine today.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, colr6 said:

You must be closer...lol

nah i paid more !!!!!!!!!! lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, eeb43 said:

nah i paid more !!!!!!!!!! lol

You’ll never get rich splashing cash around ya know😜😜

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi, i got mine yesterday, i got one ticket left to give away, please pm me and i will sent it to the first one, free of charge, cheers marcel

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, colr6 said:

You’ll never get rich splashing cash around ya know😜😜

Or owning an OSF for that matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, anglia58 said:

hi, i got mine yesterday, i got one ticket left to give away, please pm me and i will sent it to the first one, free of charge, cheers marcel

Might be worth starting a new thread in the sales section  👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, colr6 said:

You’ll never get rich splashing cash around ya know😜😜

i know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

Or owning an OSF for that matter.

an osf!!!!!!!!!!!!! 20 or so maybe! lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

got mine emailed yesterday, was worried at first 😀. Im coming up on the day so if anyone wants to meet let me know ? I'll be traveling up from southwest unsure on the route yet Motorway or A46.

Does anyone also know what time we need to be on stand etc.

I will be in my 100e so give me a shout if you see someone looking lost 👍 😂.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Retro d said:

got mine emailed yesterday, was worried at first 😀. Im coming up on the day so if anyone wants to meet let me know ? I'll be traveling up from southwest unsure on the route yet Motorway or A46.

Does anyone also know what time we need to be on stand etc.

I will be in my 100e so give me a shout if you see someone looking lost 👍 😂.

 

 

Whereabouts in the Southwest are you travelling from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Vista said:

Whereabouts in the Southwest are you travelling from?

Mrs Gerbil is taking the escort up Saturday and I'm driving up Sunday in the daily 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/05/2019 at 19:42, Vista said:

Whereabouts in the Southwest are you travelling from?

Swindon bud, what time are people arriving on the morning,  you coming from Cornwall on the same day ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Retro d said:

Swindon bud, what time are people arriving on the morning,  you coming from Cornwall on the same day ??

No, I will be up there on Saturday. See below from the organisers on times:

DISPLAY ENTRY: 08:00 IF YOU ARRIVE EARLY YOU WILL NOT GAIN ENTRY BEFORE 08:00. PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE THIS TIME.

YOUR CAR MUST BE PARKED ON YOUR STAND BY 09:30

PUBLIC ENTRY: 10:00

SHOW OPENING TIMES: 10:00 – 17:00

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...