Logging on

colr6

20 minutes ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

I had the issue for a couple of hours earlier as well,

These brexit issues effecting your log in as well, that’s what I’m putting it down to! With all my seconds of IT experience it’s purely an intellectual assumption ??

6 minutes ago, colr6 said:

These brexit issues effecting your log in as well, that’s what I’m putting it down to! With all my seconds of IT experience it’s purely an intellectual assumption ??

Its a reasonable guess, Brexit is to blame for everything. It was the cause of my new paint cracking I suspect.

• 2 weeks later...

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '/', expecting identifier (T_STRING) in /var/sites/o/oldskoolford.co.uk/public_html/ipb/datastore/widget_stats_niuly6yjg_a7b720d72e166b2188eabcbb8ca2ef5a.9de1ce385e.php on line 6

24 minutes ago, Ray said:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '/', expecting identifier (T_STRING) in /var/sites/o/oldskoolford.co.uk/public_html/ipb/datastore/widget_stats_niuly6yjg_a7b720d72e166b2188eabcbb8ca2ef5a.9de1ce385e.php on line 6

Smartarse!

• Like 1

someone upstairs don't like you Scott

its back

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '">Vista<\/a> &middot; 29\/01\/' (T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING), expecting identifier (T_STRING) in /var/sites/o/oldskoolford.co.uk/public_html/ipb/datastore/widget_collectionsImages_gb8hbd61k_39b1248f415a6bbf704c46a0009ee531.9de1ce385e.php on line 6

4 hours ago, Ray said:

so we can blame yo then RP

May as well, im even responsible for global warming so I've been told. I used to forget the password to get into the Adult Room so didn't go there much. I always suspected the password was being changed deliberately. They do the same here with the house keys, cheeky pranksters.