46th Historic Vehicle Gathering Powderham Castle 13-14th July

Mexican Gerbil

We have been invited back to Powderham Castle Historic Vehicle Gathering. This event will take place over the weekend of the 13th & 14th July 2019.  The display field is located on the grounds of Powderham Castle near Exeter, next to the River Exe estuary. Last few years have been a scorcher and hoping for a good turn out again.  

This is a great event if you love all types of road transport including traction engines, buses, trucks, cars, motorbikes and more. With food and drink available from the catering tents and live music. Camping is also available. Dog show on Saturday. Plenty of trade and auto jumble stalls and craft stalls. Plenty for everyone to do. Web page - https://historic-vehicle-gathering.info/index.php/welcome

You can exhibit 1 or both days, the price is the same. Camping is for Friday and Saturday nights. Strict no movement of cars from 10:00-16:30 on both days due to the amount of pedestrians on the display field. Gates open at 8:00 am Both mornings to display cars. 

Price

£10 - display pass, driver and 1 passenger 

£30 -  camping per pitch ( tent )  (Camping is optional)

under 16’s go free

can you send your name, address to send passes, reg number, car details to me and PayPal payment to events@oldskoolford.co.uk 

I need all entries please by the 1st of June 

Any question just ask. See you there ?

B24DAB4C-D84A-4FDB-8642-83BEFAFFA1C9.jpeg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

You can send Chris a PM on here, or alternatively email him at: events@oldskoolford.co.uk 

51 minutes ago, PeterWestaway said:

Hi mate sorry to sound daft. But we want to come with you this year do I simply pay via paypal and send you our details separately if so where do we message you cheers Pete

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...