Wish I had £4800

preacherman

Same everyday-same arsehole 'selling' 50-100 cars for £4800 each-all with paperwork present all his mates or uncles with no internet access and he's going on holiday-email direct etc. etc. A lot of them get removed but still show up in searches-dont know why Ebay cant do something about it the amount of money they make i get bored of trawling through pages of fake ads the sites gone way downhill.

1 hour ago, meXEco said:

Just look at Ebay uk classic cars section newly listed on any given day you'll see.

I can see a couple of them in the searches but they have been removed. I didn't know this was a common thing. I notice on the rest of the ads from others though that all your Mk1s are either Mexicos or RS2000s. The common Mk1s seem like really rare vehicles in comparison.

2 hours ago, Rich T said:

I paypall gifted the seller £2000 last night as a deposit for 2 cars. He sead i can pay the rest in cash when he delivers them to me thisafternoon. Im so excited ?.....

Im selling this old bridge and shed with a white curvy roof for only a few thousand quid. One owner, im simply not using them any more if your interested? (Will Post)

sydney-opera-house-harbour-bridge-sydney-14728559.jpg.9124d728b76e80d58c5959a324ff9497.jpg

• Haha 1

I know , I have reported him many times, yesterday he listed over 200 cars , none which belong to his brother, just pics from the net, out of 200 cars all he needs is to sell one at £4800 easy money. uploads pics and copy and pastes the description.

When he is removed from ebay his user name changes and he's back on again within minutes.

Much as I think the people who do this are scumbags, I also have a tough time finding sympathy for victims who are prepared to send thousands of pounds off to people they don't know, have no way of tracing and have no comeback on. I mean, would you put £4,800 in cash in the post? It's little different!