Morning all.

Ive got the entire interior out of my car at the moment sorting out a few problems etc.

Now behind my dash board (Upper bulkhead, scuttle, blower motor panel and A posts) covering the seams, there is a load of old white seam sealer that has seen better days.

Ive got most of it out with just a few bits left to do.

Ive got no reason to believe it isnt original (correct me if im wrong).

What should i replace it with?

Tiger seal, normal silicone sealer?

Will be contacting frosts next week for a few other bits. Anything they do you could reccomend?

Cheers  Rich

i used brush on seam sealer from halfords on all 3 of my cars tbh, cant remember the exact name at mo, but its something stripe and has stripes on the tin

ive gone off the products from Frosts, it may be me, but I didn't think their quality wasn't the best 6 years ago, but having bought more recently the quality seems excessively poor now, and most of their paints cant be used with etch primer either

• Thanks 1

Thanks Ray. Ive got some really good. Seam sealer that i used on the floors.

Ill just use that.

do not use anything silicone on a car or in a workshop ever! use tiger seal or sikaflex on joints but clean and etch prime first

• Thanks 1

Thanks eeb. I'll keep that in mind.

I used grey stripe brushable seem sealer, looks just like factory applied stuff, goes on dead easy and you can paint over it no problem

• Thanks 1

Tiger seal is the best, wont shrink and you can paint over it, silicone will shrink ,fall out and can't paint over it.

• Thanks 1