1964 Ford Anglia 105e For Sale

1964 Ford Anglia 105e

Very reluctant sale, I have owned the car for over 3 years and its almost complete

Cortina GT engine (1500 pre Xflow), lots of new parts, front coilovers with brake disc conversion, lowering blocks at rear, almost new revolution wheels, mountry steering wheel, rare recaro streets

Complete car, absolutely solid body and chassis, you will struggle to find one as solid as this but needs re-painting. All steel including front wings, the car was completely restored around 10 years ago, has a light skim of filler in places and this must have reacted as the paint is cracking in places plus someone has also fitted a sunroof in the past

Interior needs some work, different switches added which work but doesn't look great... just being honest!

Runs, drives and stops but carb needs setting up, one core plug leaks a bit when hot and the front crank seal also weeps (have parts just no time to sort)

Its been off the road for some time so the buyer would need a trailer to collect

I have also lost the log book, I have the old V5 however since changing to tax exempt I have misplaced the new log book, will try to find for the new owner

Loads of old paperwork, restoration photos receipts MOT history etc

Asking price is £4500 ovno

No timewasters or messers please, if painted and interior tidied this cargo would be 10k all day long

The chassis on this car is 100% solid and needs NO welding

Would easily be ready for this show season 

Please message or call on 07933701054 for more details & pics

Anglia 1.jpg

Anglia 2.jpg

Anglia 3.jpg

Anglia 4.jpg

Ang;ia 18.jpg

Ang;ia 20.jpg

Anglia 14#.jpg

Anglia 8.jpg

Anglia 11.jpg