I can think of more pleasurable

Vista

What a really strange video!

My first job in high-school was at a local wildlife park on weekends, and while that may sound like terrific job when you say it to all the kids at school, the reality is its nothing but slimy water bowl cleaning and sh*t shovelling and being attacked by nasty flightless birds that were very pissed at being in cages, all for the princely sum of five bucks a day (My older sister got 15 for just selling entry tickets, go figure). While scrubbing out a slimy pond one day a goanna took issue and latched onto my ankle and could feel it starting to bleed. My instant reaction was to smash its head in with the scrubbing broom I had in my hand.  I didn't stand their screaming waiting for a someone to come at detach it. Still have the scar too. Maybe body location is the key here but I still would have whacked it with the broom maybe just not as hard but it still would be dead. These days I just get snapped at by my own turtles.  Nasty biters too, they lunge and bite the dog when she gets too close to the pond. (ironically a slimy pond I have to scrub out every week for free! Funny how life goes full circle)

3 hours ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

" all for the princely sum of five bucks a day (My older sister got 15 for just selling entry tickets, go figure)". 

We can see where the brains are in the family! LOL! (no offence intended)

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, katana said:

We can see where the brains are in the family! LOL! (no offence intended)

Actually she got the looks. Blond Blue Eyes bikini model type. My friends would always conveniently visit when she had to wash her car. I started washing it for her at the same time as mine just out of embarrassment. Much to my friends complaints. The only good thing was I didn't get bullied at school like most of the new kids as they all wanted to go out with her so I was put on a safe list. I had no name of my own just Gail's little brother. It was popular look with the Japanese tourists at the wildlife park ticket office too presumably and speeding tickets were waved with the bat of an eye. In the 80s model looks did get you places.

21 hours ago, katana said:

For you maybe - not for us!

19 hours ago, Vista said:

What he said!

18 hours ago, Rich T said:

Ditto

7 hours ago, dt36 said:

I concur 😀

Wow Talk about Deja Vu! Its like my friends and the car washing all over again! They were all Old Skool Forders too. Except they weren't old skool then.

• Haha 2