Sign in to follow this  
Vista

So, #TopGear reinvented again

The American move was down to Discovery insisting it was filmed out there, may be down to costing over the UK.

He always tried to haggle way down himself when buying-but when it came to selling he'd hardly budge pisstaker he is.

• Like 1

He’s one of the most stuck up his own arse and arrogant people I’ve had the misfortune to meet 🙄🙄

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, meXEco said:

He always tried to haggle way down himself when buying-but when it came to selling he'd hardly budge pisstaker he is.

Thats the bit of the show that always annoyed me, even when he sells the cars back to their original owners..

• Like 1

22 hours ago, colr6 said:

He’s one of the most stuck up his own arse and arrogant people I’ve had the misfortune to meet 🙄🙄

Wow you have met Mike Brewer in real life then? So he was really that bad then? After they got rid of Ed China it was like he thought his part of the show was more important that the restoration part. But he seems to do next too nothing, at least none of the hard work.

40 minutes ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

I didn't know Ed had started his own show but I stumbled across the Pilot episode.

Can you get this channel online over with you? 

Not a resto programme, but still very interesting and also fairly current. 

https://yesterday.uktv.co.uk/shows/bangers-and-cash/

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, dt36 said:

Can you get this channel online over with you? 

Not a resto programme, but still very interesting and also fairly current. 

https://yesterday.uktv.co.uk/shows/bangers-and-cash/

That's not one I have ever seen before. I just had a quick look, I couldn't seem to see anywhere to download it like I have done with some of the others. If its new it may just take a bit of time to trickle through. I will keep checking till I can get to watch it thanks.

5 minutes ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

That's not one I have ever seen before. I just had a quick look, I couldn't seem to see anywhere to download it like I have done with some of the others. If its new it may just take a bit of time to trickle through. I will keep checking till I can get to watch it thanks.

This App is in the Playstore for Android devices. Not sure if you need a VPN to stream it outside of the UK though:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.uktv.dave

• Thanks 1

I've never forgiven Mike Brewer for ruining my nightly Isle of Man TT update show the year ITV4 had him presenting it back in 2009. He was like the annoying kid at school no one liked but who was always jumping into where he wasn't wanted. I cannot watch the guy.

I just watched an episode of wheeler dealers and Mike Brewer is selling the BMW Estate they fixed up and the young chap makes an offer and Brewer takes a shot at him asking why does everyone seem to think they can drive down the price from what was asked? After all the people he screw down on price if you do the same in reverse he gets stroppy about it!