Sign in to follow this  
accord83

1975 Capri 11. rear seat belts?

Would a 1975 Mk 11 Ghia 2 litre have rear seat belt mounts fitted as standard?

45 minutes ago, accord83 said:

👍 Cheers Boss. Don't do twitter, I'm a technomuppet.

Every new thread on here gets automatically posted on our Facebook and Twitter feeds. Sometimes people answer on there. 

Wow, the cleverness of the modern world ay? And here's me just getting to grips with overhead valves! 😂

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Vista said:

Every new thread on here gets automatically posted on our Retards Club and Twitter feeds. Sometimes people answer on there. 

I wonder if I get responses to my threads or mocked by people I have never seen here through the regular site? I occasionally delete my own threads that get no responses thinking no one must be interested in that crap!

6 hours ago, accord83 said:

👍 Cheers Boss. Don't do twitter, I'm a technomuppet.

Never admit that in front of others, see yourself more as a classic traditionalist with no interest in modern gossipy youth media trends and cyber bullying. Makes you sound more intellectual.

9 hours ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

I wonder if I get responses to my threads or mocked by people I have never seen here through the regular site? I occasionally delete my own threads that get no responses thinking no one must be interested in that crap!

Not that I've ever seen. Don't worry about deleting stuff, you never know when someone might come back to it.

10 hours ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

Never admit that in front of others, see yourself more as a classic traditionalist with no interest in modern gossipy youth media trends and cyber bullying. Makes you sound more intellectual.

Where's the fun in that? I would then not have the pleasure of unleashing my deadly incisive, erudite, and acerbic observations of their sad nerdy lives after they had been lulled into a false sense of superiority. 

Failing that, carry a length of 3x2 😉

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, accord83 said:

Where's the fun in that? I would then not have the pleasure of unleashing my deadly incisive, erudite, and acerbic observations of their sad nerdy lives after they had been lulled into a false sense of superiority. 

Failing that, carry a length of 3x2 😉

If you ever get caught with the 3x2 tell them its a restoration part for a woody.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

If you ever get caught with the 3x2 tell them its a restoration part for a woody.

Nah Officer, it's for medicinal purposes in case I ever need neurosurgery, it saves time finding a donor if the woodyard's shut.😂

• Haha 2