Sign in to follow this  
stephens_xpack

Lancaster Insurance Classic car show - NEC 2019

Lancaster Insurance Classic car show - NEC 2019

As above ladies and gents, from 8th to 10th November 2019.

3000 Classic cars on show, 300 vehicle clubs, all indoors so weather never an issue.

The club is again flying the OSF flag at the famous NEC classic car show, please come along and support and say hello to the stand.

OSF members ticket discount code will be available in the members area as usual.

nec2019jpeg.JPG

• Like 1

are you still supplying the members free oil this year Kellye, or did they all mop it up last year

Should be a 5 car stand again this year, with a nicw MK2 Lotus Cortina added to the clan - Please pop by and say hello. Grab your discounted tickets with club code CC6623.

• Like 1

On ‎21‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 09:02, stephens_xpack said:

Should be a 5 car stand again this year, with a nicw MK2 Lotus Cortina added to the clan - Please pop by and say hello. Grab your discounted tickets with club code CC6623.

don't think you can add up Kellye lol

5 cars ????

Should be a 6 car stand again this year, with a nice MK2 Lotus Cortina added to the clan - Please pop by and say hello. Grab your discounted tickets with club code CC6623.

:mrgreen:

19 hours ago, stephens_xpack said:

Should be a 6 car stand again this year, with a nice MK2 Lotus Cortina added to the clan - Please pop by and say hello. Grab your discounted tickets with club code CC6623.

:mrgreen:

ahh so last year you couldn't count then

I would recommend any day other than Saturday, it was heaving last year. It was good to be there for 3 days as you could take your time and come and go from the stand rather than trying to squeeze everything in in one day. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Munch said:

I would recommend any day other than Saturday, it was heaving last year. It was good to be there for 3 days as you could take your time and come and go from the stand rather than trying to squeeze everything in in one day. 

Where did you stay out of interest? 

8 minutes ago, notenoughtime said:

Where did you stay out of interest? 

I stayed in the crown plaza at the NEC which was less than a 5 minute walk, but it was firkin expensive. This year I have booked a B & B one stop on the train away for a third of the price.

4 hours ago, stephens_xpack said:

Airbnb - 3 nights £75 for 3 nights....:mrgreen:....:thumbsup:

Have you booked the same place this year?

Yes mate, same place, same lady. Like a little hotel room from home - I know where it is, she was great, just gave me a key and left me to it - just seemed like a no brainer to go back.