Jump to content
Rally Pack 2000

Abandoned, Dumped and Forgotten!

Recommended Posts

On 11/10/2019 at 04:01, eeb43 said:

only 1 decent 1 though!

Trying to give the appearance of non bias here so I was curious which one you were referring too? :wink:

On 11/10/2019 at 05:11, katana said:

SA - South African plate? so not necessarily 'us' - nearer you than us LOL 

A bit nearer than South Africa actually but that's never deterred them from ending up in all parts of the world these days.

On 11/10/2019 at 05:57, notenoughtime said:

We like those because they aren’t rusty! 

Dusty doesn't necessarily mean not rusty? LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

Trying to give the appearance of non bias here so I was curious which one you were referring too? :wink:

 

mk1 cortina of course its the only mk1 there! thats the second version of the escort and the third version of the capri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, eeb43 said:

mk1 cortina of course its the only mk1 there! thats the second version of the escort and the third version of the capri

I don't care what it's called, or what badge it wears; this is not a mk1 Escort. It's a Squire with a lower spec trim level. :wiggle::nerner:

Ford_Escort_1172cc_1960.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Vista said:

I don't care what it's called, or what badge it wears; this is not a mk1 Escort. It's a Squire with a lower spec trim level. :wiggle::nerner:

Ford_Escort_1172cc_1960.JPG

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

Name the country this was abandoned and what tipped you off?

4door.jpg.c42257dd02c5597b4a4be058d07dcad8.jpg

Australia, rear petrol filler behind number plate and 2.0 engine in a 4 door

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vista said:

Australia, rear petrol filler behind number plate and 2.0 engine in a 4 door

Very Good!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Vista said:

This is not my first Rodeo you know 😉

I haven't been to my first rodeo. Im too self conscious about whole "assless chaps" thing. :wink:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/10/2019 at 09:17, Rally Pack 2000 said:

I haven't been to my first rodeo. Im too self conscious about whole "assless chaps" thing. :wink:

Its only wierd the 1st time.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...