Dunton classic car show Sunday 1st

notenoughtime

I'll be there, think Munch from here is also going. Massive 260 Capri's alone on the track for the 50th, and a possible 800 cars in total, should be a really good show if all goes to plan, and all for a great cause. Really looking forward to this one, also a bonus that it's 6 miles for me at a stretch. 

1 hour ago, stephens_xpack said:

I'll be there, think Munch from here is also going. Massive 260 Capri's alone on the track for the 50th, and a possible 800 cars in total, should be a really good show if all goes to plan, and all for a great cause. Really looking forward to this one, also a bonus that it's 6 miles for me at a stretch. 

Where about s are you I’m only Upminster 

Just me and my 74 yr old brother in law going in my Esccort( I promised him a day out in it when it was finished but as old cars are never finished i thought i would take him out before he pops his clogs lol).we will probably go straight there tbh but i will keep an eye out for you all.i think i remember chris from the mallory park show.

Monza
You've got me mixed up with not enough. I'm not selling my car.
No mix up Munch.... you got the black mk2 rs 2ooo. Notenough put his mk2 mex up for sale recently but is going to this show in it.... so thought I'd quote your post!!!
At least I knew what I meant m8.
Might see ya at rally day bud

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Monza said:

No mix up Munch.... you got the black mk2 rs 2ooo. Notenough put his mk2 mex up for sale recently but is going to this show in it.... so thought I'd quote your post!!!
At least I knew what I meant m8. emoji23.png
Might see ya at rally day bud emoji106.pngemoji106.png

Ahh I see! Yes I do. I keep forgetting about rally day. Despite the rain, it was a good day last year so would be great to go again. I have just seen gerbils post about the booking extension till Monday, so I will book it this weekend. I take it you're booked in already? 

8 minutes ago, Monza said:

At least I knew what I meant m8. emoji23.png
Might see ya at rally day bud emoji106.pngemoji106.png

I knew what you meant 👍

• Like 1

Ahh I see! Yes I do. I keep forgetting about rally day. Despite the rain, it was a good day last year so would be great to go again. I have just seen gerbils post about the booking extension till Monday, so I will book it this weekend. I take it you're booked in already? 
Yes m8. Booked on ages ago!! Last year was a brilliant show...even with all the rain. I prefer the tours/runs to the static shows but last year's was the best I've been to by far....