Hi

New to the group first ford in 20 years thought i needed to scratch the itch again 😁 i bought the below anglia 105e  at the beginning  july as a bday present an im motoring through welding up and sorting out rusty bits the previous  owner decided to leave in behind new pannels 

Screenshot_20190910-153315_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1

Evening n welcome.

Looks a nice project. What are your plans for it once its back together?

Rich 

2 hours ago, Rich T said:

Evening n welcome.

Looks a nice project. What are your plans for it once its back together?

Rich 

Cheers all

Rich ive bought it so i can take it to play on tracks or go drifting in it.

But all that is a long way off as theres shed loads of welding to do allthough there was a few bits done before i got it some of the old wrotten stuff was left in so got to go over that as well but im making good progress as im jobless at the mo 😂

18 minutes ago, notenoughtime said:

Welcome to OSF 

Looking at the pics looks pretty solid 

what engine plans etc 

Solid ish 😂

Not sure on engine but im hoping to buy a whole car an swap everything inc wiring into the anglia been thinking mx5 

20 hours ago, John wan said:

Solid ish 😂

Not sure on engine but im hoping to buy a whole car an swap everything inc wiring into the anglia been thinking mx5 

Has it been off the road a long time and do you have a current style V5 for it? If the answer is yes to the 1st question and no to the second, then be a little wary of non original engine transplants and any outlandish mods until after you have the car up and running, restored, registered and on the road. The DVLA have become very difficult to deal with over re-registration of modified cars in recent years

24 minutes ago, Vista said:

Has it been off the road a long time and do you have a current style V5 for it? If the answer is yes to the 1st question and no to the second, then be a little wary of non original engine transplants and any outlandish mods until after you have the car up and running, restored, registered and on the road. The DVLA have become very difficult to deal with over re-registration of modified cars in recent years

Thanks for the advice buddy not sure how long its been off the road but i have the new type log book and it is registered  as a vhi ive also got it taxed at the mo

15 minutes ago, John wan said:

Thanks for the advice buddy not sure how long its been off the road but i have the new type log book and it is registered  as a vhi ive also got it taxed at the mo

That’s a great hurdle to get over 👍

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, John wan said:

Solid ish 😂

A friend of mine is putting a Mazda engine and box in a Morris minor 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, John wan said:

Solid ish 😂

21 hours ago, John wan said:

Solid ish 😂

11 minutes ago, notenoughtime said:

Triple post!!

Sorry didnt get that whats you mate doing 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1