Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Vista

On my travels

Recommended Posts

You in Singapore at the moment? Ive been to the Raffles Hotel myself. It was in Singapore I saw my first Mk3 Escort. It was a Blue XR3i.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

You in Singapore at the moment? Ive been to the Raffles Hotel myself. It was in Singapore I saw my first Mk3 Escort. It was a Blue XR3i.

Yes I am, Christ it's hot and humid here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Vista said:

Yes I am, Christ it's hot and humid here!

Funny you should say that, one of the few things I remember from my visit there was the humidity and the carpets in my hotel room made squishing sounds when you walked on it from the moisture it has absorbed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was there in July and decided to take myself off for a walk up around the reservoirs. By gum i was sweating like a whores crotch by the time i’d done. Was a nice area though and saw some wild monkeys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

Funny you should say that, one of the few things I remember from my visit there was the humidity and the carpets in my hotel room made squishing sounds when you walked on it from the moisture it has absorbed.

Think you need to upgrade your accommodation standard 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vista said:

Think you need to upgrade your accommodation standard 😁

It was my first trip abroad so it was what you could say was overly economical. On the China leg of the same trip at one restaurant we ate bats labelled as chicken on the menu and the toilet there was a hole on the bare ground with a pole to hang on too so you didn't fall in. I had just bought my first Escort that was the start of a downward financial spiral and always being broke LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

It was my first trip abroad so it was what you could say was overly economical. On the China leg of the same trip at one restaurant we ate bats labelled as chicken on the menu and the toilet there was a hole on the bare ground with a pole to hang on too so you didn't fall in. I had just bought my first Escort that was the start of a downward financial spiral and always being broke LOL

Ah, the delights of a long drop bog! 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vista said:

Ah, the delights of a long drop bog! 

We are more advanced here in the South and do away with the pole and give you a place to sit. Some people say you up North have rooms inside and water without a creek. Im sure its just fairy tales.

BushDunnySmall.JPG.45e875a0bcfbc672866975b3c9bb98cc.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...