Seen any good jokes you want to share?

Vista

And one for @Rally Pack 2000

After having dug to a depth of 10 feet last year, British scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 200 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 150 years ago.

Not to be outdone by the British, in the weeks that followed, an American archaeologist dug to a depth of 20 feet, and shortly after, a story published in the New York Times: "American archaeologists, finding traces of 250-year-old copper wire, have concluded that their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network 50 years earlier than the British".

One week later, Australia's Northern Territory Times, reported the following:

"After digging as deep as 30 feet in his backyard in Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, aboriginal Billi Bunji, a self-taught archaeologist, reported that he found absolutely fuck-all.

Billi has therefore concluded that 250 years ago, Australia had already gone wireless..."

Makes me feel bloody proud to be Australian!

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Vista said:

And one for @Rally Pack 2000

After having dug to a depth of 10 feet last year, British scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 200 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 150 years ago.

Not to be outdone by the British, in the weeks that followed, an American archaeologist dug to a depth of 20 feet, and shortly after, a story published in the New York Times: "American archaeologists, finding traces of 250-year-old copper wire, have concluded that their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network 50 years earlier than the British".

One week later, Australia's Northern Territory Times, reported the following:

"After digging as deep as 30 feet in his backyard in Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, aboriginal Billi Bunji, a self-taught archaeologist, reported that he found absolutely fook-all.

Billi has therefore concluded that 250 years ago, Australia had already gone wireless..."

Makes me feel bloody proud to be Australian!

Well to be fair we did invent WiFi something that the Americans have tried to claim credit for in the past.

11 hours ago, Vista said:

They try to claim the credit for most things! U571 anyone?

I remember they stole your credit for inventing the mouse trap too. We shot down the Red Baron as well something the Canadians took credit for. Sometimes Wikkipedia is often a total work of fiction because its American dominated correction system with history totally rewritten. North America will claim it invented the wheel next.

1 hour ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

I remember they stole your credit for inventing the mouse trap too. We shot down the Red Baron as well something the Canadians took credit for. Sometimes Wikkipedia is often a total work of fiction because its American dominated correction system with history totally rewritten. North America will claim it invented the wheel next.

Many years ago I was alongside in Puerto Rico and we had some US sailors from Roosevelt Roads Naval base drinking with us in the mess. 3 pints of Courage Special Bitter later they were hammered and all the "God bless America, we saved your arses in WW2" etc started coming out. 

This went on for a while but eventually one of our grizzly old  bearded Chiefs took his pipe out of his mouth and called across from the corner "will you Yankee loud mouths put a sock in it? We have bottles of wine with longer history than your entire country!"

Deathly hush fell before the mess erupted in laughter at them and they did as told and piped down. 😁

• Haha 1

A store that sells new husbands has opened in London where a woman may go to choose a husband.
Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates:

You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the products increases as the shopper ascends the flights. The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor or may choose to go up to the next floor but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband.
On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs
She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.
'That's nice,' she thinks, 'but I want more.'

So she continues upward. The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Extremely Good Looking.

'Wow,' she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.

'Oh, mercy me!' she exclaims, 'I can hardly stand it!'

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please and are all just want, want, fucking want.

No wonder you are on you own, you deserve being left on the shelf. Now fuck off!

Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

PLEASE NOTE:

To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner opened a New Wives store just across the street.

The first floor has wives that love sex.

The second floor has wives that love sex, have some money and like a beer and a shag whenever you fancy!

The third, fourth, fifth and sixth floors have never been visited.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

That one went right over my head 😕

Probably UK centric. The man featured is Michael Barrymore, the TV show in th picture is Strike it Lucky.

And for some background. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/10880215/michael-barrymore-pool-death-what-happened-stuart-lubbock/amp/