Sign in to follow this  
Rally Pack 2000

Wanted - New Italian Weber 32/36 DGAV

On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 12:42, Rally Pack 2000 said:

As per title I was looking for a new old stock Italian made Weber 32/36 DGAV carburettor. Thanks

When I was rebuilding my pinto earlier this year I had to buy a new 32/36. I got told that Burtons had 10 in stock and bought a brand new unused weber. They may still have some left.

2 hours ago, Munch said:

When I was rebuilding my pinto earlier this year I had to buy a new 32/36. I got told that Burtons had 10 in stock and bought a brand new unused weber. They may still have some left.

Those Burton DGAV kits are showing a stock lead time of 4 - 5 weeks. Pricey too.

Edit: Sorry, that was for the whole kit, the DGAV carb is showing as in stock

5 hours ago, Munch said:

2 hours ago, Vista said:

Those Burton DGAV kits are showing a stock lead time of 4 - 5 weeks. Pricey too.

Edit: Sorry, that was for the whole kit, the DGAV carb is showing as in stock

Thanks for that. Im fairly sure the Burtons ones are the later Spanish made type. I was really wanting an Italian built one. Fussy I know LOL

If I were to bite the bullet on one of the Spanish versions, what's the deal with no anti stall valves? All our cars had them from the factory so wondering what what effect if it was absent. Also a fuel outlet appears to be there (although no brass hose connector) but just to be sure you can add a fuel return line if required?