Retro ford dunton review

notenoughtime

14 hours ago, notenoughtime said:

80 views not a single reply 

Dont forget non members are able to view the forum and clock up the counters but are unable to reply. So too the Google bots troll the site for images and information to link to their search engines which also clock up the miles on threads. It does distort the figures a bit but definitely not intentional. I often note by IPs Chinese bots doing the same so the commie spies are certainly taking an interest!

Sorry fellas,khanlad just brought this to my attention,wife didnt allow me on the pooter today haha.merry christmas everyone and have a happy new year too.....that brown (saluki bronze) mk1 looks a lot like the one sitting in my garage with the gearbox out yet again hehehe 

3 hours ago, luckyjim said:

Sorry fellas,khanlad just brought this to my attention,wife didnt allow me on the pooter today haha.merry christmas everyone and have a happy new year too.....that brown (saluki bronze) mk1 looks a lot like the one sitting in my garage with the gearbox out yet again hehehe 

It is a bit unmistakable with the rostyle wheels on and square headlamps.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Vista said:

Yes I would (change the headlights). 

1 hour ago, khanlad said:

Im a round too!

Ahhh but would you change it on an original Twincam like that one?

I do love round headlight Mk1s, especially here where all are square its nice to see rounds for a change. I like them as much as each other, maybe even giving the edge to rounds in the looks department but would I change an original square headlight car to rounds then the answer would be no. The same applies to Mk1 Fiestas, the rounds look great too but squares are just as good.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

Ahhh but would you change it on an original Twincam like that one?

I do love round headlight Mk1s, especially here where all are square its nice to see rounds for a change. I like them as much as each other, maybe even giving the edge to rounds in the looks department but would I change an original square headlight car to rounds then the answer would be no. The same applies to Mk1 Fiestas, the rounds look great too but squares are just as good.

Yes, though I'd likely only do it if it were mechanically necessary. I.e. lights the existing lights were knackered. 

1. The light output on Square lights is much less

2. Square lights are extremely hard to find the right replacements for

3. Round ones look better.

4. My car, my choice :wiggle: