calling all 1300Es

Ray

calling all 1300E owners

not sure how many members we have with 1300Es on here, but im trying to get as many 1300Es to go to AVO national day as I can, the idea is to get the biggest gathering of 1300Es in recent years, on what is one of the clubs most special years, as it is celebrating 50 years of the RS1600, the Mexico, and the AVO plant, and 40 years of the club itself, so hopefully lots to see in the main arena, as well as with visiting clubs in the adjoining areas, the AVO national day is held on Fathers Day at Hatton World in Warwickshire, if your an AVO member arriving in your 1300E, then entrance is free when displaying your Havoc magazine in the window on arrival, and you get to display your car in the main arena, and stand a chance of winning a trophy, if your not an AVO member, you can still attend, but you cant display in the main arena, and it will cost you £5 per person to get in, so membership is we'll worth it, especially if your carrying passengers

so come on 1300E owners, lets make it a good year for the 1300E at Hatton World, please PM me if your interested in taking your E

43932607_cultpng.thumb.png.710c416544cd55fdbf8741f3eeedc2fb.png

1 hour ago, stephens_xpack said:

How you getting your cars there Ray, and is that Sunday 21st June?

Was going to offer my services if you needed a hand, but I think I am already booked up for 21st....

same way as I got them to and from the NEC kellye, transporter with trailer, using courtneys vehicle logistics, very good, very professional and very reasonably priced

unfortunately even if you weren't busy mate, I would have to decline your offer, as you would Want to swear at me and use that word "DRIVE" :mrgreen:

1433304914_cultpng.thumb.png.72bad63982e64bc2de2eb9c200081510.png