Newish member

Evening all,

Been on here for a while but have decided to finally make a post. I've had my Mk1 fiesta since I was 17, but did a year of shows and was put off by the know it all's. 4 years on, I plan on doing a few again this year. 

I now have a 1958 100e, the fiesta still and a mk1 cortina, which is my latest buy. 

I've attached photos of the cortina and fiesta, but need to get a good one of the 100e.

I'm down in Cornwall at the moment. I'm keen to do the classic ford show this year, and keen for a convoy from the South West if others are about. 

Cheers,

Mike

20190810_180404.jpg

FB_IMG_1522539168805-01.jpeg

• Like 3

Your post sums up why I personally stopped attending 'shows' - the snooty, look down their nose, know it all's! If they have an opinion, let them keep it to themselves and refrain from telling the owner why their car is shite, whilst not directly speaking to them! Last car I took to a show / club gathering was my much loved & modified '68 Cooper S - it was my bloody car, built for me - not a heritage collection! Do what you want and ignore the 'riff raff' comments if you can.

• Like 2

Vista - I'll take a look at those as well. However still keen to do Classic Ford show as it will be a good run out for both, if you'll have me of course. 

Katana - precisely, however I'm keen to get back into talking to like minded people again and doing an update page for the cortina and 100e as things progress on this forum, if people are interested.