Corona virus

Painterman

Ive got my hgv test next week so avoiding everyone at the moment. Which is quite difficult as i work with the public.

Just got my fingers crossed that they dont ring and cancel.

After that, ill just take the normal precautions and hope for the best.

Rich 

I'm currently working from home until further notice. 

I have work to get on with, but was supposed to be at Bovington, Lyneham and Aldershot over the next few weeks, playing about. Was too cold anyway for my old bones outdoors. 

Hopefully be a bit warmer we we get back to normality. 

22 hours ago, katana said:

Not that I don't approve (in principle) - but Australia actually has gangs of blokes that throw rocks at BL cars - and its legal ?

LOL. It probably wouldn't surprise me if a Holden gang (yobs) that did that sort of thing existed somewhere down south as well but I was more referring to bong smoking variety. And the Leyland car of choice was a uniquely Australian one called the Leyland P76 which had a boot so vast it was designed to hold a 44 gallon drum. Rather than carry drums however it facilitated the stoners to sit four abreast in whatever lookout or carpark they desired for party time!

P76.jpg.e663123f8c8f3d1fa90af67330d7543c.jpg

P76a.jpg.fa4965231cf86176bf54ebdbbc7f5083.jpg

leyland-p76-8.thumb.jpg.b809066c8ef2e055703baeef14d18c1e.jpg

4 hours ago, katana said:

Funny how colour and camera angle change things - Purple car looks good, nice stance - the green though, looks naff and jacked up. And agreed - that is a big boot!

The purple one has been notably lowered. They are a very tall 70's family saloon. They did make a very limited coupe version but only a few were ever built.

leyland-p76-12.thumb.jpg.86202a9d26164358cbaa2d9035e5bb8b.jpg

2 hours ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

The purple one has been notably lowered. They are a very tall 70's family saloon. They did make a very limited coupe version but only a few were ever built.

Lowered maybe but it does look 'right' - colour suits as well and for a change - good looking wheels. But the orange coupe - yuk, vomit inducing hideousness! Sorry Scott you are ill !

19 minutes ago, katana said:

Lowered maybe but it does look 'right' - colour suits as well and for a change - good looking wheels. But the orange coupe - yuk, vomit inducing hideousness! Sorry Scott you are ill !

They are one of the hardest cars to get the wheels right as the guards seem designed by the same guy who oversized the boot.

LeylandForce7V1.thumb.jpg.5120fa62c02e87804f2fe1edd81fb019.jpg