Car detailing

theloudboy

1 hour ago, notenoughtime said:

I look forward to it’s arrival, not sure I’ll be able to send it back though 😂

Well as long as the roof gets fixed, the paint has blistered from sitting in the sun that side. If you do hang onto it make sure you give @colr6 a drive. I did promise, but he may nick the engine on you.

4 hours ago, colr6 said:

A good polisher I bought last year was a spin doctor, not expensive but very good. Digital speed variation and nice and light, very easy on the arms.

Not knowing anything about it, I bought the full meguairs kit just taking my time learning how to use it

There’s no doubt the Meguires stuff is top notch, used a fair bit of their kit and always impressed with the results. As any detailing it’s a very time consuming pastime. Put the time in with the right gear and it’s certainly worth it. There’s loads of videos on the net covering all aspects of it which are very informative. All I can say is watch and learn to use the products to their best effect.

11 minutes ago, colr6 said:

There’s no doubt the Meguires stuff is top notch, used a fair bit of their kit and always impressed with the results. As any detailing it’s a very time consuming pastime. Put the time in with the right gear and it’s certainly worth it. There’s loads of videos on the net covering all aspects of it which are very informative. All I can say is watch and learn to use the products to their best effect.

My old mate spent all day detailing my old mex, I had never heard of clay bay or anything else he showed me that day, I went online saw the meguairs stuff and there amazing YouTube channel and I followed what they showed on there, the results are amazing 

15 hours ago, theloudboy said:

My old mate spent all day detailing my old mex, I had never heard of clay bay or anything else he showed me that day, I went online saw the meguairs stuff and there amazing YouTube channel and I followed what they showed on there, the results are amazing 

Clay bar got to be one of the best detailing products out there.  I've recently purchased a Clay Mitt, but not had chance to use it yet.