1 hour ago, Vista said:

I am going to hazard a guess at a hot pinto with 140-150 bhp. 

Spot on lol 😁 it was pushing out 148 bhp on 40 dcoes, worked cylinder head, kent rl30 camshaft, standard 205 block bottom end with a lightened flywheel, it now has 45 Dhla dellortos on it so I am hoping it will be putting out a little bit more 

• Like 1

What is the mk1 then? Its not a usual colour is it? I like the scooby's too, not sure about the hedgehog spikes on the roof arent they normally an evo thing? Each to there own though, as long as you like it thats all that matters!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, khanlad said:

What is the mk1 then? Its not a usual colour is it? I like the scooby's too, not sure about the hedgehog spikes on the roof arent they normally an evo thing? Each to there own though, as long as you like it thats all that matters!

The mk1 started life as a 1300e but now has a 2L pinto fitted with five speed box (still have the original engine for it) the colour is jade metallic green which is really rare and the main reason I bought it, the scooby is not mine that used to belong to a friend of mine.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Monza said:

Welcome back m8....
Nice car. Looks like a 13E with round lights? Should go well with 150 brake...emoji106.pngemoji106.png

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

It is very lively and a lot of fun to drive, def put a smile on your face lol 

• Like 1