Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mark K

So she said “do what ye like”...

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,
I’ve joined the forum as I’ve (eventually) managed to purchase a SA Imported MK1 Escort.
I’ll apologies in advance, as I’ll be posting a million and one questions as I try to work out what bollox mods have been carried out and how (on a budget) I can get her running... as my everyday car.
Just got her in with a local garage, getting the head gasket, hardened valve seats, HT leads and distributor done... next up will be the body work!

So once I get her back I’ll be coming asking for advice (if that’s ok)??

9287E752-2F8F-4072-9031-BF248E215D03.jpeg

26B710A5-7877-4CD0-8927-C5D91AE2B4B0.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks good and welcome to the forum.

First mod for me would be to get some nice proper shaped stainless bumperettes for the front. Those chopped down ones spoil the look a bit but I suspect looking closely the holes for mounting original bumpers may no longer be there. Should be easy to rectify, in SA they often adapted a make do and mend approach from lack of panels and parts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

Looks good and welcome to the forum.

First mod for me would be to get some nice proper shaped stainless bumperettes for the front. Those chopped down ones spoil the look a bit but I suspect looking closely the holes for mounting original bumpers may no longer be there. Should be easy to rectify, in SA they often adapted a make do and mend approach from lack of panels and parts.

Ignore James, they still have mullets in Oz!🤣🤣

Take them off.

 

71542645_1353847491445922_3188966195978043392_n.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, accord83 said:

Ignore James, they still have mullets in Oz!🤣🤣

Take them off.

I have no idea what your talking about? Its mean to resort to stereotypical falsehoods!

MulletFlagS.thumb.jpg.4e5fadf1f05c4275b549393653c7c55f.jpg

Darn!......Um ..... well.......you shouldn't go round telling others to take their gear off with your winters! 😛

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

I have no idea what your talking about? Its mean to resort to stereotypical falsehoods!

MulletFlagS.thumb.jpg.4e5fadf1f05c4275b549393653c7c55f.jpg

Darn!......Um ..... well.......you shouldn't go round telling others to take their gear off with your winters! 😛

See, and that's just the ladies darts team!🤣🤣🤣

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, accord83 said:

See, and that's just the ladies darts team!🤣🤣🤣

Not as scary as the kid when you zoom in! Thats child abuse!

MulletFlagKid.jpg.f4a3c67a0bac233e8f505fb3237ec4fd.jpg

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

Not as scary as the kid when you zoom in! Thats child abuse!

MulletFlagKid.jpg.f4a3c67a0bac233e8f505fb3237ec4fd.jpg

 

Ah! Bless, a little Joey, fresh out of his mothers pouch for a bit of family bonding

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...