wow

vannin

wow i put a post up (factual and non offensive) and it gets removed, are we in north korea ?

or is this just how it works on old school ford ?

note to self, don't ever question one of the chosen few even when they are being an ars***e

• Angry 1

I actually hid the thread you were referring to.

Firstly it wasn't really a topic thread at all but a personal message to another forum member about some parts who hadn't responded to you in a timely fashion. Of which personal messaging would have been the more appropriate method of contact.

Secondly the forum member in question obviously did contact you privately at some point to say that circumstances had changed and they were unavailable or changed their mind for whatever reason. You then continued the thread with a deprecating public response (similar in tone to this one) about how long it took for the other forum member to reply and the end result wasn't to your satisfaction. Turning the thread into what was basically a public squabble of which the other party wasn't even participating. You yourself have pretty much admitted that was the substance of your original post here today.

Thirdly I know the forum member in question who is a thoughtful and generous contributor that would help anyone where they could. The bizarre current position dictated by world events that we all find ourselves in often mean delays or changes in priorities. Safety and family first, cars when, and if, we have the ability to fit them in. As such the thread no longer served any purpose other than to create discourse about another member after clearly its goal to contact that other party had been achieved.

By all means continue to take shots at me though im cool with it if it deflects from other members.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

I actually hid the thread you were referring to.

Firstly it wasn't really a topic thread at all but a personal message to another forum member about some parts who hadn't responded to you in a timely fashion. Of which personal messaging would have been the more appropriate method of contact.

Secondly the forum member in question obviously did contact you privately at some point to say that circumstances had changed and they were unavailable or changed their mind for whatever reason. You then continued the thread with a deprecating public response (similar in tone to this one) about how long it took for the other forum member to reply and the end result wasn't to your satisfaction. Turning the thread into what was basically a public squabble of which the other party wasn't even participating. You yourself have pretty much admitted that was the substance of your original post here today.

Thirdly I know the forum member in question who is a thoughtful and generous contributor that would help anyone where they could. The bizarre current position dictated by world events that we all find ourselves in often mean delays or changes in priorities. Safety and family first, cars when, and if, we have the ability to fit them in. As such the thread no longer served any purpose other than to create discourse about another member after clearly its goal to contact that other party had been achieved.

By all means continue to take shots at me though im cool with it if it deflects from other members.

is it ok to moan about col and poxall engines though????????????

27 minutes ago, eeb43 said:

is it ok to moan about col and poxall engines though????????????

You crack on Mark, no skin off my nose 😂 think people know me better than that to be offended. If you do manage to offend me you will just be told to jog on !! Job done......by the way have a nice day😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, colr6 said:

You crack on Mark, no skin off my nose 😂 think people know me better than that to be offended. If you do manage to offend me you will just be told to jog on !! Job done......by the way have a nice day😂

pmsl