Not got permission to reply

67 Cortina

Hi im having a problem using the tapatalk app on my i phone,for some reason all other forums work fine but when i go on the old skool ford forum it wont let me access certain things and wont let me reply to any posts,just comes up,you dont have permission to reply,cheers for any help,Dunk

Hi ,ive googled this problem and it seems to be happening a lot,but I phone only,i found this,is this something you could check?

Says its to do with my Http or Https address,don't really understand any of this stuff,im better with a abacus.

IMG_0217-compressed.png.102b1c6e83c0e1e571305eda6d9ac807.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got the same message from tapatalk when I was having similar problems about 9 months ago. As Vista says....use the OSF on line and all is well. Tapatalk has been ok tho for the last couple of months...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi ,no still doesn't work,Vista on this forum got back to me and just said dont use your phone,and didn't mention if they are using an out of date plugin,don't understand it as i use tapatalk a lot on my phone and the problem is only on the Old skool site,

4 hours ago, 67 Cortina said:

Hi ,no still doesn't work,Vista on this forum got back to me and just said dont use your phone,and didn't mention if they are using an out of date plugin,don't understand it as i use tapatalk a lot on my phone and the problem is only on the Old skool site,

I didn't say don't use your phone, I said don't use Tapatalk. If you log on to the forum conventionally using your phone's browser, you'll find the forum's mobile skin is much better than Tapatalk.

• Like 1