Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
malcolmrs2000

Purple 1300e -2 door

Recommended Posts

join the queue, one sold yesterday in very quick time, as it was cheap at just shy of £16k, and left 2 people I know crying as they wanted it

theres this one in Cambridge at £25k,   https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1157784

this and the sold one are both early series 1 cars, if your looking for a series 2 (late one), then in purple they are very much harder to find

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have one but am getting it restored  professionally but no plans to sell  sorry 159424386_finalspray4.thumb.jpg.84338df3ebe427dc048968a5a71e6bf8.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is purple that illusive sort after colour for 1300E's, sort of like Midnight Blue is to Mk2 RS2000s?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, colr6 said:

Is the body been done by the same guy who did Rays Nick ?

yes it is Colin, but nick wanted the purple to be slightly darker on his

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

Is purple that illusive sort after colour for 1300E's, sort of like Midnight Blue is to Mk2 RS2000s?

seems to be RP

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ray said:

yes it is Colin, but nick wanted the purple to be slightly darker on his

If the same level of attention is paid as to on yours Ray it will be more than nice 😍

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ray said:

seems to be RP

I know there is only one purple Twincam left in the world to my knowledge and it fetched the highest price locally for any Twincam. I think they need to change the term for money from Greenbacks to Purplebacks!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, colr6 said:

Is the body been done by the same guy who did Rays Nick ?

As Ray says  yep Purple velvet  but a deeper Purple   d6ba2eac-6662-42ac-b0f2-b225a3b7d65d.thumb.jpg.29172d07da7fc2fc776022f39e25f6bd.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

I know there is only one purple Twincam left in the world to my knowledge and it fetched the highest price locally for any Twincam. I think they need to change the term for money from Greenbacks to Purplebacks!

Think you mean this one  

18006448546_8f63f8c3c8_o.thumb.jpg.7b2b2027e054ae8062bd283095fdf241.jpg18029712902_52e056d7ca_o.thumb.jpg.90e9d0aecdd6421fc2e7ca26942ce786.jpgth

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nick Heer said:

Think you mean this one  

18006448546_8f63f8c3c8_o.thumb.jpg.7b2b2027e054ae8062bd283095fdf241.jpg18029712902_52e056d7ca_o.thumb.jpg.90e9d0aecdd6421fc2e7ca26942ce786.jpgth

 

Yes thats the one but that guy pictured doesnt own it any more. The new owner followed me home one day trying to buy my wheels and only lives a kilometre away. I have worked on it a few times since. I got him to install an air-conditioner in exchange for parts he couldnt get! It looks like this now.

PurpleTwincam1.thumb.jpg.8e0aa1a500ec555a3a4d6dcc53700eb4.jpg

PurpleTwincam2.thumb.jpg.a2e53c99f5464d81f6109819ac9a1ce9.jpg

Our classic car number plates just happen to have purple lettering so its the only car they match!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...